Going out on a date is exciting but undeniably nerve-racking. May it is your first time or not, there are still things and questions that will pop into your mind. You are sure to think of what dress to wear or what shoes to choose. But one more thing that needs preparation is your makeup look. While men will love everything about you, you wouldn't want to let yourself go out unprepared. Don't get late with your date and go forCasual Date Makeup that still looks pretty on you.
The Magic of Casual Date Makeup
Some makeup styles take so much time to get completely done. But if you are going out on a casual date, a casual date makeup fits perfectly. There's no need to worry much about the time you will spend because you will keep things simple yet charming. It is a look that you can present yourself pretty without trying hard so much on what makeup for a casual date to apply only to achieve a good looking one.
Simple Guide on How To Do Makeup For Date Night
Whether you are a pro or a makeup beginner, achieving a casual look may still appear tough if you aren't sure where to start and how. You may face a struggle in choosing what to wear and so what makeup look to go through. If you prefer to keep everything simple, we prepare a simple guide below that you can rely on and feel comfortable onhow to do makeup for date night.
For Your Skin and Lips
Giving attention to your skin and lips is a must. Here is the simple guide you can follow:
- First, you can start by applying a moisturizer to your face. Keeping a light one is enough and make sure you use a moisturizer that suits your skin type for a better result. Of course, you wouldn't want your skin to get irritated while you are out on a date, so look for what is best for you. With so many products available now, you can choose one that fits if you have oily skin, dry skin, or combination skin.
- Next, work on your foundation. If you feel like using a concealer, apply it to parts you want to have it. After that, you can now use a makeup powder to set everything. Again, choose the products that suit your skin. You may try testing the product with your hands and see if it will work well with yours.
- When aiming for a casual look, adding a highlighter is one of your selections. Working on it with your cheekbones and nose can give you a fresh and light look. Adding blush on it is also a good take and most especially when the color is light that can fit perfectly with the skin tone.
- As for the lipstick, going for a dark or too bold style might not be the look you wanted to have. Using a light lipstick like pink or nude colors is the best choice for keeping your makeup for a casual date simple.
For Your Eyes
Of course, don't miss working on your eyes and give the touch it deserves. It may look tricky but working on your eyes is still as exciting as applying makeup to other parts of your face.
- Look at your eyebrow and see what you need to do with them. You can use an eyebrow pencil to fill it with strokes that it needs. Simple making of gentle strokes and going along with its hair can help you produce a natural-looking one.
- Now, focus on doing your eyeshadow. To keep your casual date makeup a light color but glowing is a pretty choice. When applying one, blending it well upward will give you a light look while keeping the bottom part darker. You can experiment using a color combination that you think will not give too much on makeup for a casual date.
- Next, give a highlight to your eyelashes and make them pop. Use an eyelash curler and work it well with your eyelashes. Then brush it with mascara on both top and bottom lashes to give it a perfect look.
For Your Hair
After getting your make up done, paying attention to what hairstyle will you go for is also essential. Your hair also adds a look to your overall appearance. Here are some of the hairstyle choices you would want to partner with your casual date makeup
- Wear a headband to create a simple look.
- Fix your hair with a cute or big clip on the side.
- Go for an easy updo that may look pretty messy.
- Tie your hair with a ponytail.
Look Gorgeous While Keeping Things Casual
Date preparations may be troublesome at times, but keeping it casual may make it different. Makeup for a casual date doesn't have to be too much, and a casual date makeup to match this alone is already perfect. Everyone can still look gorgeous with things kept simple. While all want to present themselves as beautiful, getting comfortable with the person you are going out with matters the most.